Yesterday the B-G's and the Burt side of the B-G fam went to a Padres game. They were playing the Braves, so in honor of Nini (Grandma) Gracik, Sophia and I cheered for the opposing team. The Braves won!! Yea, Libby! Here are some pictures of the fun we had in the nosebleed section. Oddly enough, out of the 41,000 plus people who were there for the game, we had a Braves fan right behind us. He let Sophia borrow his helmet so she could show her team spirit. Up in the nosebleed section, we were just a few steps to the top of the stadium which had a fabulous view of the bay.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Baseball
Yesterday the B-G's and the Burt side of the B-G fam went to a Padres game. They were playing the Braves, so in honor of Nini (Grandma) Gracik, Sophia and I cheered for the opposing team. The Braves won!! Yea, Libby! Here are some pictures of the fun we had in the nosebleed section. Oddly enough, out of the 41,000 plus people who were there for the game, we had a Braves fan right behind us. He let Sophia borrow his helmet so she could show her team spirit. Up in the nosebleed section, we were just a few steps to the top of the stadium which had a fabulous view of the bay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, the kid has taste! Thanks for the loyalty, Mel. Loved the pix - my, how she's growing and how nice you all got to enjoy a game together!
While I'm happy that you are taking my niece to a baseball game, I'm not too happy with the lack of hometown loyalty. Jeff, even a non-sports fan like you has to remember 1991. I will never forgive Sid Bream. Regardless, Sophia will be acquiring some Pirates gear for Christmas this year.
Post a Comment