Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dora's Favorite Color Today is Yellow!

Sophia ran around in her naked skin after a shower on Monday and waltzed into the bedroom proclaiming, "poopie," and pointing toward the bathroom. After investigation we discovered that she had peed on the potty all by herself! As the ambitious parents we are, Jeff bought Sophia Dora panties this morning and she's been wearing them for the past two hours. She has now pottied on the potty zero times and wet Dora a total of two times, both over the linoleum in the kitchen thankfully! More updates to follow, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I remember I did that too- I bought A. My LIttle Pony undies. Her friends were pottytraining so I thought, why not! We went to the park (1st mistake with no potty) and as she was swinging, we noticed in the sand that she had an accident... ewww


Have you tried the plastic pants over the undies? Thats what we did until she figured it out. It protects your furniture that way! Good luck!

Scott said...

My favorite color is also yellow, but I hope it did not start that way :)

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.