Our co-parenting has not yet extended to Joshua doing Serena's hair (certainly not in anything as advanced as pigtails)! I realize, of course, it's not so much a lack of ability as it is that Joshua, as you can imagine, really doesn't care what Serena's hair looks like. Because I do, I carry rubberbands so I can do a quick fix if she shows up at church looking crazy.
They do grow up, faster than you wish! But I love my grown-up children and enjoyed almost every moment (there were a few rough spots, to be honest). To like your children when they are adults and to learn and benefit from them is a great gift. I wish it for you all! Scott
3 comments:
Our co-parenting has not yet extended to Joshua doing Serena's hair (certainly not in anything as advanced as pigtails)! I realize, of course, it's not so much a lack of ability as it is that Joshua, as you can imagine, really doesn't care what Serena's hair looks like. Because I do, I carry rubberbands so I can do a quick fix if she shows up at church looking crazy.
Oh my goodness. She is huge, and adorable! I love the blue tulle skirt. Thanks for posting the pictures. It is always good to see your happy family.
They do grow up, faster than you wish! But I love my grown-up children and enjoyed almost every moment (there were a few rough spots, to be honest). To like your children when they are adults and to learn and benefit from them is a great gift. I wish it for you all!
Scott
Post a Comment