We really like the G Diaps (You are the one who inspired me to call diapers, diaps.) They are expensive, but are very environmentally friendly. We get the flushable inserts from our local organic food co-op at a discounted rate. The outsides are fabric and the insert just flushes down any toilet.
Meg, FYI that's the RIGHT foot. Remember mirror images are opposite!! Thought I taught you that in school! Looking forward to seeing you all next week. I'm going to put up a tree tomorrow. GC Messiah was awesome! They also did some of Bach's Mass in B Minor. What a cute girl!!
I love that she has one sock on and one sock off! Those are the cute details that are just so cute to me! Thanks for sharing all of those beautiful pics as well...
5 comments:
Hey are those Gdiaper covers? How do you like them? -Jess
We really like the G Diaps (You are the one who inspired me to call diapers, diaps.) They are expensive, but are very environmentally friendly. We get the flushable inserts from our local organic food co-op at a discounted rate. The outsides are fabric and the insert just flushes down any toilet.
so I noticed that she never has a sock on her left foot!! She must not like the sock on that foot. Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!!
Meg, FYI that's the RIGHT foot. Remember mirror images are opposite!! Thought I taught you that in school! Looking forward to seeing you all next week. I'm going to put up a tree tomorrow. GC Messiah was awesome! They also did some of Bach's Mass in B Minor. What a cute girl!!
Gran Jan
I love that she has one sock on and one sock off! Those are the cute details that are just so cute to me! Thanks for sharing all of those beautiful pics as well...
Post a Comment