Saturday, November 3, 2007
In NVC: I need feedback
Those of my readers who went to seminary with me will recognize my heading. For the rest of you, I'm feeling discouraged. I took extra time to post our halloween story halloween night (I even made the font orange!) and NOBODY left me any comments. I'm needing feedback. Would you all be willing to let me know how you're feeling about the blog? Amy, I know you're especially loving this post. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
No comment. ;)
Sorry. I tried to comment that night, but couldn't remember my password. Tried for 30 minutes to post ;-). Oh, well. Tonight, I reset the password and wrote it down! Hope I don't lose the paper I wrote it on!! Glad to see you remembered the HALLOWEEN song. You all looked adorable. How much candy did Sophia get? And who ate it? Loved the costumes. The experience was fantastic! You won't ever forget it. Love, Gran Jan
Hey!
I know, I get so discouraged when I don't have comments - especially when it's one I've really worked on! Thanks for your comment on mine by the way. Maybe we should just post like crazy on eachother's blogs. OK, now I'll go look at your real post, I haven't even gotten there yet. But, I love your blog! Keep it up!
Thanks Rebecca! I appreciate the encouragement!
Your blog makes me feel happy, it meets my need for connection and information about you and your family. I realize from this post that I have long been negligent to your needs. I understand your frustration. Sorry.
So how did I do, I have not done NVC for a while - I think I hit all the steps. :)
I really do love your blog I subscribe on bloglines, so I know when you have a new post. Sophia is beyond words - adorable, delightful, and incredibly bright. I miss you.
Wow Robin. I had no idea you were keeping track of us! Thanks for the NVC, it met my need for understanding! :-) I'm going to email you and get your number so we can chat sometime soon.
hmmm... NVC... can't remember steps and such, so this response could be unintentionally violent, a possibility I apologize for. In any case - I love the octopus and appreciate that you dressed up. I think the costuming is the actual requirement for trick or treating, not age, so I would have given you all candy - except that Bishop might have scared your party off.
Amy
How do you expect us to have time to comment? We have a three-week old!
Seriously cute costume, though. I love how she can't get the head to fit just right
Post a Comment