Sunday, August 26, 2007

My genes ARE in her body!








Jeff was rearranging Sophia's room a couple of weeks ago and came across a photo album Grammy Carol had made for me. (Grammy Carol and Papaw Dwight were a couple about my grandparent's age who lived in our hometown. Our family was close to theirs.) Jeff began flipping through the photos and was startled by how much Sophia looked like my baby pictures. When I came home (to the contents of Sophia's room throughout our living room. A necessary part of the purging and reorganization process, as Jeff assured me.) I felt that I was looking at Sophia's pictures and not my own. Here are the pics, what do you think?

3 comments:

Gran Jan said...

Brings back memories!!!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely think she looks like you!! I saw it all along.

The Pittsburgh Graciks said...

Of course she has your genes! She has the best from both of you...well, hopefully not too much of Jeff's genetics...for her own sake.